PULS FOG THERMAL FOGGER K-22-BIO Portable is the generation of ultra-fine droplets in a range of 1-50 μm using thermo-pneumatic energy, Liquid substance are vaporized in the unit and form ultra-fine aerosols by condensing on contact with cool ambient air. Thermal fogging is used for any pest control task where active substances should be uniformly distributed even in inaccessible places, without leaving undesirable residues.
The fogging technique is the solution for treating large areas and space with a minimum quantity of pesticide solution, less operational work and with little harm to the environment (less residues, no penetration to the ground), e.g. in the field of public health, stock protection, plant protection, disinfection, decontamination, deodorization and cinema effects.
The PulsFOG BIO System provides the following advantage :
- The successful application of heat sensitive biological ingredients and other chemical substances
- The fogging of wettable powder formulation without chocking ang clogging the outlet of resonator
- The avoidance of fire hazard with highly combustible fogging liquids.
PULS FOG THERMAL FOGGER K-22-BIO Portable are designed for the use with all kinds of registered and authorized formulations and applications with a recommended application rate of <3 kg/ ha.
Specifications OF PULS FOG THERMAL FOGGER K-22-BIO Portable:
- Dimensions : 132 cm x 33 cm x 36 cm
- Empty weight : 11 kg
- Total weight : 17 kg
- Nominal capacity of solution tank : 1 x 6 l (biocide), 1 x 5 l (water)
- Nominal capacity of fuel tank : 2 liter
- Starting current : 6 V DC (4 x 1,5 V DC)
- Combustion chamber volume : 1000 cm³
- Maximum performance of engine : 37,5 kW/ 32 200 kcal/h 50,8 Hp
- Maximum fuel consumption : 4,0 l/h
- Flow rate (water + solution) : 20 – 75 l/h (according to nozzle size used)
- Operating pressure in tanks : 0,20 – 0,35 bar
- Maximum sound pressure level during idle running : 98 db
- Operating temperatures
on cooling jacket, maximum : 40 deg. C
on protective grating max. : 30 deg. C
- Temperature of combustion gas at resonator outlet when idling : 600 deg. C
- Temperature on cooling jacket :
10 minutes after engine stop : 150 deg. C
30 minutes after engine stop : 50 deg. C