The cyclone Ultra with its 2-stag blower and rugged metering valve assures particles under 20 microns regardless of flow rate and viscosity of material. Ideal for pest control work in areas such as hospital, nursing homes, schools, apartment buildings, restaurants, greenhouse, etc.
No more guesswork. Now you can apply pesticides deodorants, fungicides, duct sealant, disinfectants, mitiides, etc. much safer, more efficiently and more economically. The cyclone can be used in an unlimited variety of indoors/outdoor applications requiring 5-20 microns droplets.
Blower : Continuous duty, 20.000 RPM. with replaceable brushes
Flow Rate : 0-2.4 oz (70 ml./min.) via metering valve
Droplet Size : 5-20 Microns (VMD)
Tank Capacity : 1 gallon (3.8 liters)
Hurricane Ultra 2796
The Dyna-fog HURRICANE Ultra ULV is ideal for use in spraying industrial and residential areas. Farms, greenhouses, warehouses, animal care facilities and disease control programs are just a few of the markets where the Dyna-fog HURRICANE Ultra ULV is used.
- Rugged design handles corrosive liquids and heavy impacts.
- Solid brass metering valve for delivering precise outputs and maximizing use of chemicals
- Low profile tank design virtually eliminates tipping empty or full.
- Droplet sizes can be controlled for both ULV spraying and residual spraying.
- Adjustable flow rates : 0-4.5 gal/hr, or 0-17 liters/hr
- Particle Size : 5-50 microns (VMD)
- Tank capacity : 1 gallon (3.8 liters)
- Length : 12 in or 30.48 cm
- Width : 12 in or 30.48 cm
- Height : 14 in or 35.6 cm
- Weight (empty) : 6.6 lbs or 3 kg 220 Volt