The TF 35 fog generator has been the first choice for more than 25 years. Wen we set out with the firm intention or producing the best equipment on the market, there were no limits imposed by an existing ranges of models.
This unit has been dsigned for use with insecticides acaticides, fungicides ad disinfectants! Light weight for convenient use in areas where poor roads and tracks make it difficult to handle heavy equipment. The only mass produced unit with a covered air intake valve, providing a silencer effect and protection against and solution particles.
- Petrol tank made from stainless steel
- Fog tube made from stainless steel
- Formulation tank made from stainless steel
- Air pump made from stainless steel
- Reliable ignition system without spark plug
All other getting in contact with the chemical are made from brass, viton and teflon
Emergency cut-off device for solution available upon request.
Technical Specification :
- Weight in kg, empty but ready for use : 7.9
- Dimensions L x W x H in cm : 137.5 x 27 x 34
- Solution tank capacity in L : Standard (5.7) Option (10)
- Fuel consumption, approx. in l/h : 2.0
- Performance of combustion chamber in KW/HP : 18.7/25.4
- Maximum flow rate, pprox. in l/h : 42
- Effective horizontal reach, indoors, approx. in m : water based with carrier, i.e. NEBOL (40) ; Oil based (>100)
- Power supply Flashlight batteries : 4 x 1.5 V LR20 (LR6 option)
Considering the maximum flow rate, an operator can treat at a flow rate of 1 litre/2.500 m3 up to 105.00 m3/h or 3.708.000 ft3/h.
TF 35 applies oil based formulation with the standard fog tube. A pecial “W” fog tube is available for the application of water based formuations.