STIHL augers and drills are lightweight and ready to use and process the kind of technology that prompt professional landscapers and contractors to choose STIHL for their handled outdoor power equipment needs.
From mass flower plantings and fence and dock construction to building repair and pest control – even core drilling in concrete – these versatile tools help make life much easier, especially for those working with them.
Hand-held drill with powerful petrol engine for drilling wood. Quick-release chuck with a chuck width of 13 mm as standard. Two forward gears, reverse gear and neutral position.
- Engine : 2-cycle
- Cylinder Displacement : 27.2 cc
- Power Output : 0,8kW (1.08 bhp)
- Ignition System : Electronic
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 0.25 L
- Fuel : Petrol mixed with 2-cycle engine oil
- Fuel Mix Ratio : 1 L STIHL engine oil : 50 L Petrol
- Engine weight without deflector and cutting attachment : 4.8 kg
- Maximum engine speed : Gear 1–910 rpm; Gear 2– 2710rpm;Gear change–810 rpm
- Wood Drill : Diameter 13 mm, length 320 mm. Diameter 19 mm, 22 mm, 25 mm, length 460 mm.
- Planting Auger : Diameter 3, 4, 5 inch, length 595 mm.